Having a creepy and unhealthy (but ooh soo fabulous) and addictive relationship with oils I‘ve been going pretty wild these past years and tried to purchase everything for my body and face in oil form. Here is my top list:
- Best hair oil ever is this one – affordable and bottle last for a year at least, the only thing that helps when your hair is dying for a cut.
- My favourite body oil smells of lavender, great before bed for a calming effect both for my soul and my legs (whom are scared they will never see the day light due to their chicken skin look).
- Cleansing your face with oil became a dream with this cleansing oil, it smells of childhood and the bottle last for many months plus I love to support a good entrepreneur.
- Despite its fishy smell I love love love what this oil does for my face during the winter.
- The best budget oil out there – almost free and makes you soft like a baby.
- This French shower oil is a true treat.
I would like to say I haven‘t meet an oil I didn‘t like but that would be a big fat lie – don‘t try this oil at home beauties.